Home issues

Hello. I'm not sure if anyone else could relate to any which part I am about to share. I am the youngest of 4 children. All of who are living at home (our new home as of July 2017) I am 23f, the oldest is 27m going on 28, 2nd older is 25m going on 26 and the third oldest, my sister is 24 going on 25. Well we moved into a bigger home. My sis and I each have our own rooms, which this is our first home that made that possible. Large living room, 2 bathrooms, dining room, and a big backyard. Well with recent times, 2 of us expressed that this house is just too big. We find ourselves in our room the majority of the time insteading of spending it in our living room. Which we used to and of course other things are involved that caused spilt and change. I feel like I just would like my own quiet space, where I can live simply, freely and quietly. Where i can have my boyfriend over..in my room. Which i am not allowed to by my fathers rules. He doesnt live here, but he does provide. So yes I abide. But it gets me that I pay $600 in rent per month and cannot have guests in my room. Specifically my bf. I just feel really stuck. Like a child. We still, us girls clean the house everyday as my demand us too. like I'm barely home and she expects me to clean the areas in which my oldest brother, his 8yr old boy have messed up and caused filth. Does anyone out there feel like there home (be it new or not) is or has gotten too big where people seem too isolate themselves?