So proud of myself.

fuck🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I generally don't have a fear or needles and when I get a shot I watch them stick the needle in me and boom done the only needs that bother me are for blood draw and IV.

Well I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I have to take humalog before breakfast lunch and dinner and humalin before bedtime. At first my husband was giving me the injections cause I couldn't bring myself to poke myself with a needle I chickened out each time idk why maybe reflex or something. Since I've been put on humalog as well now I have to poke myself because my husband isn't going to be there to do it for me.

I remember when I had to start testing my blood I cried and bellyached the whole way through it and it took me two hours just to push that button. I thought it was going to be the case with the needle but last night and tonight I managed to poke myself each time and it only took me three minutes of pep talk lol. I think I can do this now my hand still shakes when I do it because my brain is screaming don't do this but I have to for my health and if I don't my baby can come out type two diabetic. I'm just glad I can be a big girl about all this instead of the little baby I thought I was going to be. Yay me. 😂😅