Vent session

Lisa

Another vent session for me, I don’t know if it’s just my hormones making me feel this way or not, I’m 34wk 5 days and my bf and I decided to take a little vacation with his parents, his two kids (which are 9 and 12)and his sister and her two kids. I just met his kids officially not long ago because his ex was being difficult.

Anyway, we got to our cottage destination and I was doing a bunch of the unpacking while others did nothing, and as I walked into the cottage his mother randomly tells me I’m going to sleep alone because he’s going to sleep with his 9 year old, maybe it’s just me but I was so mad, if his son wants to sleep with him that’s fine by me but every night for a week? His mother thinks it’s best because of the kids but clearly I’m pregnant and they know we live together so obviously we sleep together! I couldn’t stop crying all night last night because I’m use to having him in bed and I know I should appreciate having a bed to myself, I dunno maybe I’m just crazy or something 😔 hope that all made sense.

Thanks for listening lol