Soo kind of a interesting question...

Leigha • Mama to Ollie! Tried for almost 2 years, diagnosed with PCOS. Now trying for our second!

So I am about 5 weeks and we have decided to tell only a few people during the first trimester, my mom and dad, my brother and 2 friends (we haven't been able to tell them yet as they live far away) however, tonight we had a good friend over and without thinking we ended up talking in our laundry room for a while before we walked out our back door...well in our laundry room is our calendar with the words "first ultrasound!!" on it for July 31. I'm now more then positive he saw it as he was acting a little different and asked my husband how I was feeling and then randomly out of the blue asked us if we wanted to have kids. (To which we said yes! We've actually been trying for a long time) but that was the end of the conversation. My question is do you think we should call him and tell him the news, or should we just wait to tell him until the second trimester like we had planned??? Soo conflicted!