Venting

Taylor • Baby #1 ❤️ little girl ❤️ Gracie Lou

So I have been trying so hard to get everything ready for the baby. 36 weeks +3days now. We rent from my future mother in law. For months now she has said she is going to put flooring in and take out the carpet. At first she was going to have a friend do it but wanted us to do all sorts of stuff before the person even came to measure. I don’t mind the cleaning or painting but a lot of stuff is hers that she has kept here. It takes her forever to come over for anything so I put it in storage...well I got a mouth full about how her stuff was in storage.

Through all this I set up the babies room and had it organized so that even with it still being carpet and if the baby came it was ready for her. Well they took out the carpet in the babies room, left the nails and staples in and everything is cluttered around. No set date for the flooring yet but I was told in a couple weeks. Mean while my baby girls room is a mess again and dangerous now because of the nails and staples left behind. I’m just at my wits end and stressed out. I’ve said for months we need to get this done but was constantly told we have time we have time. 😢