This is getting so difficult 😭

Gabriella • Mama to River 👼🏼 and Jaxon due 8/19 🤰🏻🖤

I. Am. Exhausted. Since Tuesday night I’ve been experiencing “preterm labor” symptoms which is basically my body just preparing itself. Once I reach 3cm it will be considered active labor. Last night Tristen ended up taking me to the ER when I started experiencing really intense back pain. We got there and they were quickly able to monitor baby and my contractions. In 2 hours they went from 10 minutes apart to 3 minutes! They gave me fluids and did some bloodwork. Everything came back normal so they decided to check me, still 1.5cm. Since I hadn’t progressed at all since Tuesday they’re still considered Braxton Hicks so the nurse told me to go home and take Tylenol every 4 hours and gave me a list of things to try and help relieve the pain until baby boy gets here. She said this could go on for a couple days or a couple weeks. Needless to say I slept maybe 2 hours last night with all this pain and my hormones are not helping with my emotions. I’m really drained and could use all the prayer I can get.