Crazy dog lady

Rebecka

Am I the only one worried about being away from my dogs when going in to labor? 😅 My pups are my babies and I’m rarely away many nights from them. We have a plan tho, they will stay at my parents (they only live 5min away), during evening and night, and my mom will bring them to our apt when she goes to work (if it’s a weekday) and my father-inlaw will check on them during the day.

Earlier today I was at my parent’s house and had the dogs with me. I was going to the sauna/pool they have outside because it was so hot (it’s a bit away from the house) and left the dogs inside with my mom and brother. They know that the puppy Indy can open doors. But apparently they didn’t believe me until today.

So I’m just relaxing there in the pool, finally friggin alone and not hot when I hear the door open and a second later my mom yelling at my dad to catch the dog. Hearing this I’m jumping out of the pool as the gracious pregnant lady I am and moments later crazy puppy Indy is running towards me, so happy she found me 😂😂😂

So my mom brings the collar and leash and takes Indy inside. I tell her to lock the doors.

10 mins later Indy opens the backdoor and comes running again. Yey I found mom again wohoo 😂😂😂

Later that evening I kindly tell my mom to please lock the doors while she takes care of my babies, I don’t want to worry at the hospital.

End of story.🤓