Breakup lgbtq+

Brooklyn

When does the pain stop? Her and I have been broken up for 8 months and I still miss her she was my first love, the first person I brought home to my parents on a actual serious note, I wanted to marry her, she was my life, my bestfriend and I still love her more than life, I guess it's gotten alittle easier but like she was so many first and I fear I lost my chance at love forever like she was the one and I'll never find another person, put relationship was huge we were together pretty much everyday we battled so much as a couple she was my first love y'all and I miss her and I hate living life without her, I'm going through alot and shes the ONLY person who would understand and the only person I wanna talk to about it, nobody can be her and I dont think anyone will be as good to me as she was and nobody is gonna love me like she did, we were BEST friends even after the breakup but about three months ago she just up and quit talking to me and never said a word about it, she left when I needed her the most I had hit rock bottom emotionally and I needed my bestfriend and she was not there, I just need her back but I dont wanma freak her out or piss her off by reaching out i secretly hope she reaches out to me but I won't hold my breath, please tell me it gets better and I'll meet the " true" love of my life and it'll all be okay I cant live if I lost the one true love of my life