Postpartum body 😓

alexis

I need help an advise. Before pregnancy I wasn’t “skinny” I could have lost 10 or 15 lbs but instead I got pregnant and gained 60 lbs!!!! I need advice on breastfeeding safe “diets”. Really I want to completely change my lifestyle and KEEP it healthy. I need advice on different diets that worked for y’all, different routines, how to get and stay in a routine, how to stay motivated, how to learn how to cook/shop healthy, different apps that will help, things I can buy to help, Facebook groups ,workouts and workout routines or classes, and all that. I heard of drinking celery juice first thing in the morning and also heard of avc first thing, any advice or thoughts on that? Basically if it pertains to being healthy I want to hear it! Thank you in advance. Also I can’t fit my pre pregnancy clothes OBVIOUSLY ☹️ where can I buy some cheap big clothes until I lose this weight or should I spend the regular amount of money since it will probably take awhile. I thought about buying all new summer clothes in a size 10(not sure what I wear now probably a 16 or bigger) so maybe it will help motivate me to get into that size by then. Thoughts? I