We all want to be pregnant

Melissa

But then comes the morning sickness. The aches and pains. Ligament pains. Backaches. Headaches. Then you’re like what did I get myself into. The pressure and constant peeing. Then third trimester Braxton Hicks and contractions. The Delivery and I’m not one to get an epidural. My first two I did and I had a bad experience. Last two all natural. My last I didn’t even get morphine because he was stressed. Then you look at your baby and all memories of the pain and suffering is gone and it feels so worth it. Until your breasts fill up and feel like they’re gonna pop. Then the bleeding you said u missed but now you hate. Sigh. Then u look at yr baby again and say oh well you’re worth it. Being a mom has so many perks. You get to do things other can’t do who don’t have kids. Like taking them to the park. Stroller walks and jogs. The constant baby compliments that melt your heart. It makes you feel like a kid again being with your kids. You’re seeing everything for the first time thru their eyes. It’s a magical experience and that’s why I’m doing it one more time.

Bloated at 5 weeks now I’m 7 weeks and a day.

My two boys. Left avonte 8

Right Avery 2