Wet Dream

OMG ladies.

I just had the most sexual dream I woke up exhausted as if it actually happened 😂

But, long story short my husband had to travel for work and I’ve been very horny lately with pregnancy. Hey, a girl has needs okay? 🤷🏻‍♀️ well anyway here is how it went down 🤤

So I was laying on my stomach (not pregnant in the dream) watching tv. And all of a sudden I feel my husband come up from behind and lower my pants. He starts to rub me over my panties while kissing me along my back. He slides my pantie to the side and slides a finger in. Oh dear god at that moment I moan for more. Now ladies I’m not into anal but I do like a finger in there and not more 🙊 naturally I get really wet so he rubs me then slides a finger in, while still fingering my pussy at the same time 🤤. He grabbed me by my hips and fucked me so hard my toes start to curl and I start to lose it! It was so good! He grabs my chest from behind and squeezes them while playing with my nipples. We both finish and lay in bed and fall asleep.

Moments later I’m woken up to him eating me out 🙈 I know this dream is so intense! After the best oral ever he he raises one of my legs and penetrates deep and just grinds me. One hand holding my leg up and the other playing with my clit as he pounds me. He leans forward and sucks my nipples and I just climax.

Well, it’s safe to say I woke up wet and in need of getting laid 😅 my husband comes back soon but honestly it’s never been as good as this dream, oh well 😂