Same name as distant cousin??

Okay so, I have a cousin (she’s like my 3rd or 4th cousin) on my moms side (my moms family/extended family is HUGE) who has a daughter with a first and middle name that has ALWAYS been on my name list. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for a really long time. It just happened that this cousin had children before I was able to, and named one of her daughters with those names that I’ve always loved. We very rarely talk, we never see each other. So neither of us knew that we both liked/wanted the same name at all. I’m not mad about it or anything, just was a little shocked/kind of disappointed but like I said, she was blessed before me. So now, I’m wondering will it be totally wrong of me to name my daughter the same names? I’m not sure if this cousin would really mind, she may even be flattered or not care...but like I said, we don’t even talk much or ever see each other so I don’t know her super well. Relatives in our family though would definitely probably talk/think it’s weird. Should I message her and just give her a heads up? Like I said, I’ve always wanted the first and middle name and I’ve considered even just using a different middle name which kills me but figured it may be a little less weird. Idk how to go about this!