Am I crazy?? 😩😩

Danielle

Okay everyone I need some advice. I currently have a six year old, he’s going into the first grade 😭😭 and a 3 month old. I have never wanted my kids super close together and felt like a 2/3 yr gap was good.

Well It took a lot longer than expected to conceive my daughter so I actually ended with a way bigger gap then planned. With my son I loved getting to enjoy every stage with him and never even thought of adding another baby to take away from my time with him and assumed I would feel the same way now with my daughter. Well in some ways I do and right now I am loving all our cuddles and bonding but I just keep thinking about how hard it was to conceive her and how fast she is growing and it makes me want to start to try for out next. My husband seems one board, but then I feel guilty. Like I would be stealing my time away from her and that I’m rushing it. Honestly I just have so many mixed emotions that I don’t think I’m thinking rationally anymore. I know I want more babies I guess I just don’t know when b.c my heart is pulling me in so many directions.