I cant keep a job and feel like a immature bum.

Im sorry for the excuses I know I need to grow up and take responsibility for my actions.The last job (clothing store) I quit because my manager kept touching and squeezing my butt and making comments about my body. Before then I quit another job because I was just tired of crying in the bathroom stalls and my car on lunch breaks (it was a very mentally draining job at a call center and I have a thick accent which people loved to make racist comments about .Along with constantly touching my hair I should point out I'm a black girl with a medium sized afro,and again making comments about my intelligence or body) I pretended it didnt hurt but eventually just couldn't stand it. It didnt help they fired 30 people In Less than 2 weeks before I left. this happens alot if it's not the company relocating to another state or rebranding themselves, its a touchy feely boss also HR groped a few feels at the clothing store, I honestly feel like it's my fault this keeps happening. I have started denying jobs because I'm scared of something happening again. Can someone give advise I don't t mind you being brutally honest and I dont mind explaining any of the situations if needed. I just want to get my sh** together so I can have a stable income.