Would you be offended?

So my fiancé and I got in a big fight the other night and he randomly told me our sex was bad. I thought he was just trying to hurt my feelings because in my opinion we have kinky sex a lot (even discussed having threesomes) and he’s always said our sex was great. Well I was still really hurt by it and later on when he apologized for saying it, he still didn’t change his statement. He was like just because our sex is bad doesn’t mean I don’t love you.

Background info: I was raped when I was 16 and have scarred tubes which caused a lot of pain during sex. For the few year of our relationship we only did missionary or on or sides. But now we do a lot like doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, use our bedroom chair and multiple other positions. We’ve been getting a lot more kinky and I thought everything was great.

I already struggle with confident and now I just feel so disgusting and ugly. So now I’m just at a loss on what to do and I don’t feel like ever having sex with him again. Would you be offended by this?