Can’t stop thinking

My husband cheated on me about 3 months after I gave birth, and when I found out I wanted to get a divorce. He didn’t want to divorce or separate and suggested we go to counseling. I agreed and we went to counseling and we found out some things about each other that we never spoke about and we both had things to take accountability for and things to deal with within ourselves. I forgave him and threw out the divorce papers. He’s been very good to me since then and I can see how hard he’s trying to be a better husband and a better person overall. It’s been 9 months since all that happened but I still can’t stop thinking about the fact that he cheated. I find myself randomly thinking about it sometimes or if I see or hear something that reminds me of it I start thinking about it. I’m not sure if that means I haven’t completely forgave him, if I don’t love him the same anymore, if 9 months isn’t enough time to get past it, or if I’m just over thinking. I haven’t told anyone I’ve been having these thoughts.