SUPER SUPER TMI WARNING!! My urethra is in pain/bleeding

Another TMI warning, proceed with caution

So I went to use the restroom when I see there was blood. Thinking "oh my period came" because I had uses plan b I put a tampon in and went about my day. Later on in the day when I took my tampon out it was clean so I was confused. I went pee again and this time as I was finishing I got hit with this pain coming from my urethra. I looked up online and sure enough I have symptoms (frequent need to pee, blood in pee, and pain while peeing). Idk what to do. I can't afford to go to the doctors rn and I have no health insurance, on top of that I already have medical bills I'm paying off from a car accident I was in earlier this year when the truck I was in flipped. What do I do??

Edit: Yes there is a free clinic in my bc town but idk if they'll be able to treat me. I rarely drink or anything like that so I don't understand why it would be a kidney problem?

Edit #2: Someone said their bills were $16,00! I definitely cannot afford that, I am already knee-high in overdue bills and another $16,000 bill is the last thing I need! I can't go to the hospital if that's what the bill is going to be, I can't put my family or me in more debt!

Edit #3: I'm at the hospital now, I almost started crying about what the bill might be but my s/o convinced me to go so now I'm here. Wish me luck.

Edit #4: I was prescribed Kerflex and this other one called Pym something I can't remember the name of it and I am super tired. I had a very prominent bladder infection that my urine clearly indicated. I'm back home now but the doc told me to go back in tomorrow to talk to a social worker about health insurance and bills. Thank you to everyone who gave advice!