Threatened Premature Labor


Went to my 35w appointment today. Doc asked if we were having any contractions, and of course we have almost everyday but super not consistent. She decided to check my cervix and do the Strep test just in case.

Currently 80% effaced and between 2.5-3cm dilated. I am indeed surprised and now I’m super panicked about her potential early arrival.

Looks like we may have a September baby instead of an October baby!