MIL issues.. What should I do.

Kennedy • Married to my soulmate since 7.4.2020!💍💞 We have a 4 year old son, who took a year and a half to conceive! We are expecting baby girl March 11th 2021 after 2 1/2 years of ttc with fertility treatments 💖

So ever since I got pregnant my mil has been over bearing. I don't have any one but my mom to talk to about this but when I talk to her she gets just as pissed and she is the person to call someone out before I get the chance.

The reason why I can't talk to my fiance is because he gets super pissed that I'm talking about his mom, and starts talking about my mom instead because my mom and I have had some bad problems in the past because of her narcissism and mental state. In return, my fiance doesn't like her. Although I've forgiven her and moved on.

First, my mil without even asking me decided to throw my baby shower. She had asked my fiance if I wanted my mom involved and he said no without asking me first. As time went on and she didn't contact my mom I got pissed. I brought it up to my fiance and he admitted he told her not to bother with it. We argued for hours over it because that was not his right to say my mom shouldn't be involved. I told her how fucked up that was of him and I said I wanted my mom involved because she was stepping on my moms toes by not involving her. She completely ignored me and took it upon herself to continue throwing this shower without my family. To add to it I had complained about her taking over and me not getting ANY decisions in my baby shower.. Not my cake, the date, the theme.. NOTHING. We went over there one day and she asked for my opinion on cakes surprisingly. I told her which one I liked, and I said I didn't like the others she picked out. She had the audacity to look at me and say "This is MY baby shower I'm throwing for you, and you're lucky you're even getting an opinion on this cake". I had to hold back everything in me to not knock her teeth down her throat. And that's when I finally had it and told my mom. My mom came up with the idea since she isn't involving my family, that my mom and sister are throwing a small family oriented shower (like I initially wanted) and me not to mention it to anyone, not even my fiance. And my mil wont receive an invite. I was smiling in happiness at the thought of it.

And just the other day mil brought her sister and niece over to discuss the baby shower and she told us how many people she had put on the invite list.. 60!!! 60 fucking people that I only know 10 of! I told her I don't want people I don't know there and she went against my wishes... Again. Then she had the balls to say "All this shower is about is what presents your bring home at the end of the day". EXCUSE ME?!?! A baby shower is about celebrating a life that me and my fiance created with people we love not about fucking gifts! I could care less. And every week when she gets paid she goes out and buys him baby clothes ... At the beginning of my pregnancy my fiance told me to tell my mom not to buy anything because we didn't need anyones help. When I told my mom this I made her cry because that's her grandchild and she wants to be involved. And now his mom keeps buying shit. On top of she goes on my Facebook, copy's his ultrasound pics of my page and posts them on her page saying "My Kayden Kristopher" or "Our Kayden Kristopher" to the point people thought she was pregnant!!! And she comments on everything I put about him on Facebook. Like "Look at our Kayden" and she even told me she IS cutting his umbilical cord!!! Even after I told her i only want my fiance and my mom in the room. I'm so close to exploding and I don't know what to do. Someone.. Anyone please give me advice. I don't have anyone else.