guy problems

so this is kind of a complicated story and it’s hard to follow lol. but over the summer i talked to this guy and we’ll call him luke. luke and i talked for 3 months. we would face time almost every night and texted all the time. a few days before school started he was acting really weird. then on the first day of school he acted like he didn’t know me. we even have a couple classes together and he didn’t even acknowledge me. by that point i was fed up with it all and i told him i just wanted to be friends. it really sucked to do that so i blocked him so i wouldn’t have to deal with him. a few days later i heard he already had a girlfriend. i was curious so i unblocked him and texted him about it. he said it wasn’t true. at the same time there was a new kid at my school that my sister knew. he didn’t know anyone and so i invited him to sit at my table and i talked to him a lot because he didn’t have any friends. we’ll call him john. so luke asked if me and john were a thing. i told him no and explained to him how i knew him. so me and luke decided to be friends. last week i started liking john and apparently he likes me too. we’re not dating or anything, but we’re talking. i felt that i should tell luke because i didn’t want him to hear it from someone else. luke then proceeded to call me a liar and say all summer i was a fake hoe. he also said don’t ever text me again. after numerous times i told him that none of this was true. so basically now i feel bad and idk what to do. sorry for the long post.