Baby’s heart rate

35+4.. I was monitored in the hospital for no movement. Everything turned out fine her heart rate automatically appeared on the monitor.. what kept worrying me is that her heart rate would be steady then it would drop but the nurses didn’t find it concerning.. they were like “oh your tiny so the monitor keeps moving and it was just trying to find her heart rate in the process of moving. It dropped a good three times the entire 3 hours i was there but it was all within the first hour so after the first hour everything was steady.. this somehow worries me.. three nurses came in and even my own heart rate was 124. She asked are you nervous and I’m like “well yea” and they reassured me everything was fine.. I’m a little concerned. I mean she has been moving a TON since the hospital visit. Right now shes been moving non stop for a good 2 hours and she’s hitting my cervix each time 😭 it’s making me sick. But she has done this maybe 2-3 times before as well and she was fine so that doesn’t concern me. Should I worry about that day? Ive heard so many negative things about the hospital here I plan to deliver 30 minutes from where I live I just went there to make sure she was ok. But if anything happened then so be it she was just gonna be born there. Thankfully everything was ok