Struggling

Amber • I am a 25 year old SAHM to two beautiful little boys! Mikey is 3 and Josh is 1!
A month ago, I got my first vvvfp on a hpt. I took over a dozen tests, all with faint lines, but they never got darker. Two days before af was due, I started bleeding. It was definitely not my period because I always spot a day or so before it becomes my normal flow. This was a ton of dark red blood. I knew then that I was losing my baby. The next day, I was bleeding heavily and started cramping, and it continued to the next day. I was cramping so hard that day it felt like full labor contractions. I went to urgent care and they basically blew me off. The bleeding and pain subsided that night and the next day, I was barely bleeding at all. I was relaxing when I started getting those intense cramps again. I went to the bathroom and passed the baby. I was only 4 weeks. After I passed the tissue, my cramps and bleeding stopped completely. I saw my ob a couple days later and labs confirmed it was a miscarriage. I was devastated. I was so excited to have our 3rd baby. 😢 I am doing a bit better emotionally now. I am not bursting into tears every 30 mins or so now, but it feels like a punch in the gut every time I see someone with a pregnant belly or someone with a newborn.