PCOS & taking femara/provera

Valerie

So I'm 23 and my husband and I have been TTC for a year now (i came off BC September last year) and I had very irregular cycles after coming off (cycles were normal before taking BC for four years). I went to see my obgyn and they did an ultrasound and told me I have PCOS. They gave me Femara and told me to take it days 3-7 and provera days 15-24 and to BD once my temperature got above 98.6 or around day 14. Well I was temping every day and my temp never got higher than 98.0 until two days into taking the provera on day 17 (was 98.7) and then it immediately dropped back to 98.22 by day 19 and has been low ever since. But I read that taking the provera can increase your temp, so it might have been because of that, not because I O'd.

If my temp never got higher than 98.6 except for those two days, does that mean I didn't O?? I'm just worried that I'm still not ovulating and it's not working. This is my first month taking it and I'm kind of a novice to knowing how those pills work with PCOS. Does anyone have any advice/info on being able to tell if it worked?? (For the record, I'm not being monitored. They gave me a 3 month supply of the pills and said they would see me back in December). Any help or info would be appreciated!! Of course now I'm freaking out thinking I'm not going to be able to have kids 😟