I Was scheduled to get induced on 09/19/19 at 8pm at 41 weeks because i was Past my Originally due d...

elyisiaa • - A 🦋 - B 🦖 - A 🌻-
I Was scheduled to get induced on 09/19/19 at 8pm at 41 weeks because i was Past my Originally due date 09/12/19. I was only 1cm from my last OB appointment. well she decided she wanted to come on her own because on 09/19/19 at 12am i started having contractions, it was manageable with some discomfort, i decided at 6am to go to the hospital and get checked and sure enough i was having contractions and going into labor! i was at 2/3cm,I walked awhile got settled in my room and started taking those painful contractions. I was having them back to back, i believe it was 5 back to back within 7 mins which cause my babys heart rate to drop to 50bpm since it was to much for her to handle. 3 nurses ran in and was telling me to switch sides and move around while they tried finding her heartbeat, they put a oxygen mask on me and had me flip over on all fours. It was literlly the scariest thing in my life. thank god, they found a good heartbeat and said she was okay, but if it happened again i would be rushed to a emergen-C section. I was scared and nervous, i got to the point were i just wanted to not stress or put the baby in stress or tense up or even feel these back to back painful contractions. I wanted to relax and have my body be good enough to progress labor without tensing and slowing it down. so i got the epidural.  the anesthesiologists suggested it just incase i needed to go into emergency C section, i could be awake, plus i wanted it. i was hesitant at first but it turned out to be the Best decision ever, I was so relaxed and didnt feel anything. ( after awhile around 4ishi was 4/5cm) then by 8:30pm i was almost ready to push. around 9 something i started pushing and had my beautiful baby girl at 10:07Pm 09/19/19. some complications were i did get a fever and high heart rate out of nowere during labor, my catheter with my urine also had alot of blood in it, i pushed for seemed to be a long time, i also had tears after delivery but thank god didnt feel the stiches as much. Overall im just glad she’s here and we overcame these obstacles, alot of emotions good and bad but in the end it was all worth it.
Proud Mommy of Baby Bella 6lbs 8oz. had about a 15hr labor, in the recovery process and not as bad as i thought