So embarrassing 😭

So my SO and I have 2 other kids 5-3 I am currently pregnant with our 3rd (31.4 weeks). We got the privilege of them spending the night with their grandma yesterday so we took the opportunity to ya know get it on!. My SO is turned on by my body pregnant belly and all it doesn’t him one bit (which is a turn on). We took a shower together; having a good time, we get into the bed room and I throw him up against the wall we begin kissing, rubbing, boob play, some intercourse...

well my genius ass thought it would be a good idea to give him a blow job while he’s standing meaning I have to squat. I go down to give him a blow job, it’s going good I’m still squatting, I feel good, he’s moaning and the next thing I know I lose my balance and try to catch myself.... I can’t and end up rolling on my back.

I just lay there spread eagle as he’s laughing his ass off watching me trying to roll my ass up!!! Eventually he helps me up, says let’s just lay down and continue so we did. I couldn’t believe that happened lmao😂, he let me rest while he did his work and we finished strong!.

I have NEVER fallen while pregnant with my first two and so far I have fallen twice with this one not being able to get up right away I thought it was funny enough I had to share😂