Tonight, it happened.

Me and my husband went to my grandmothers for dinner. Wasn’t feeling well so after eating we left instead of staying and watching tv, it’s about a 30 minute drive from our house. On the way home, about 15 minutes in to the drive my stomachs kinda bubbling, i literally said to my husband “I have to shit, now!” Mind you i’m driving, my stomach calms down and i fart, no harm in farting right? But then my stomach is being crazy again so finally we’re at a hotel i can go to and use the bathroom because my dad is the manager there! YES! I run in, go to the bathroom and look down. Y’all. I shit my fucking pants. Remember that fart? Nahhh, it was a SHART!! So i’m in the bathroom textin my husband about what i just realized and he goes to text back “do you want my shorts i have on under my pants? Because you also got some diarrhea in the seat” At this point idk to laugh cry fall over. We were only about 5 more minutes away from home so i put toilet paper in my undies, grabbed paper towels and put them all over the seat and sped home.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ the best thing? once we’re finally home and i’m STILL having diarrhea, my husband comes in the bathroom, starts cracking up and saying “This is some man shit, literally your ass smells like a man just came in here and fucked it up babe” 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣