Husband just let me know he maxed out his 10,000 limit credit card

Li

Alright y’all. I’m posting here cause I’m basically too embarrassed to post anywhere else and I NEED advice. My husband and I have been married for three years. Our little man turns one in just 3 weeks. Today while checking out account and calculating bills and stuff I see a 350 dollar charge to a chase card which appeared to be a credit card. My husband and I have always had one credit card each that we would use for small purchases and to help build our credit, however his chip stopped working about 8 months ago so I didnt think he was using it and assumed the balance gone zero. However I see today that he was paying 350 dollars towards it and asked him immediately “You have a credit card? How have you been using it I thought it was not working?” He responded with “Ive been meaning to talk to you about this but can I call you back when I get home?” I said hell no and made him tell me over the phone. He admitted to me over the last year or so he maxed out his credit card BUYING FREAKING POINTS OR SOMETHING ON THE XBOX FOR GAMES. He’s just had his card info saved online and has been making purchases that way.

I confirmed this when he got home because I made him log on and show me the transaction history. Not only that but he bas been hiding this from me for months and not making any payments for fear of me finding out like I did today so it’s been charging us around 300 dollars in interest every months! He maxed out the $10,000 dollar limit and even went over with these interest charges! I am just beside myself. All I can tell him is how could you be such an idiot!!! I have no idea where to go from here. Not only do I feel as if we are in a huge debt now, but emotionally he has lost my trust.