Unsupportive family

So I’m 18 years old and my boyfriend is 23 . I’m a senior in high school but all my life I’ve been nothing but the most responsible person ever ( & already I got a 100,000 scholarship and 3 college acceptances with more to come ) . All of my siblings dropped out of high school and went to jail . Even my 16 y/o brother is in the process of dropping out and is on house arrest . I get amazing grades , my cumulative gpa is a 3.5 . I have no record , I work , tutor kids , babysit , and I’m working on getting another job because I have to pay for everything by myself ! And as a child I was forced to grow up and mature quicker because my parents weren’t the best ! But for some reason they now feel like they get to have a say in who I date when they haven’t been supportive at all with anything in my life ! It’s like my parents don’t even know me ! But since I’m dating a 23 year old ( and they’re making it seem as if my boyfriend is a terrible pedophile , when he does nothing but treat my right and knows me better than them ! ) , they act as if I’m the worst child ever . While my 16 y/o brother is on his way to being like my other siblings , a drop out drug addict ! And I’m just feeling like fuck them at this point