maca power questions

teal elephants 💓

Update: I wanted to update this post so I been taking maca for one month now and I did not get pregnant this month but I wanted to update because I have seen some promise results I did ovulate on cycle day 14 instead on 22 or 22 like I have been before maca and it did relauate my period back to a 28 day cycle for the first time since getting off the pill in a year and a half im have a 28 day cycle instead on 33 or 35 or 40. even through I didnt get pregnant this month this give me hope that because it regulated my ovulation and period that is something need for pregnancy so I have new hope that I will get pregnant soon. Im going to keep taking it and hope next month is my mom.

baby dust to me and all other trying

just wanted to share.

has anyone tried maca power to convince I been hearing a lot about it. women who I been trying to convince for a long time say that they got pregnant 2 to 3 months after starting to use it. I have been trying to 14 months and I want to try something new but I kind of worried about side effect. can anyone share experience and did it work for you