IM SO ANGRY

lena

Oh my goodness today is a hot mess.

My husband dropped me off at school and i asked him to drive me home after and he said no so i had to take the bus when it wouldve been a 15min(30 round trip for him) vs a 45 min bus ride. And i was ok cause i usually do but when i got to the bus stop some guy literally asked his friend if they should kidnap me and began to catcall me and say i look like i feel good. It was disgusting. And then my phone was on 20% waiting for my bus that was late. I get on the bus and some guy has to pull his pants down to get his wallet and some girl on the street makes the bus stop so she can yell at the bus driver. Then once i get home I DONT HAVE MY FUCKING KEY. So now my husband has to come anyway and ive had to take a fat shit since i left and some cat is shitting in our yard and i cant find it. Plus my husband say my key on the table and didnt bother to tell me :-( ON TOP OF ALL THAT he says hes on his way and didnt leave until 7min later. Which is annoying just say youre leaving when youre leaving. I was expecting and checked his location and he was literally one block from his job