Does he have a say in the matter??

Here's the short and sweet version to this whirlwind romance that crashed and burned.

I've been working at this company for 8 years. This guy started about 6 years ago. I trained him, his office is directly across from mine and we became really good friends. When he started, he had a girlfriend. No problem no issues there. I even got to meet her a dozen times.

He and I became very close. From colleagues to good friends at work and outside of work. It was never romantic between us. But when he ans his gf broke up about a year later, the office joke was that he was my work husband and I was his work wife (we were both single when this joke came to be)

This title ended up sticking. Even to today. Recently he told me he had real sincere feelings for me and asked if we could see each other and work our way up possibly to a couple.

Seemed amazing to me. We had become best friends over the years and now we were getting to know each other on a whole new level.

We were happy. By the way, when I say recently, I mean like this just started the end of July 2019. Just about 3 months, hardly.

So we have been sleeping together. And I thought we were exclusive. Turns out, he had been with someone. That gf was actually his wife. Who he was still very married to. Separated. But VERY MARRIED. And she has spent over a year trying to win him back, doing therapy, all this stuff.

By the time I find out this information, I'm pregnant. Literally clearblue says 2-3 weeks on the test.

And because of this new found information I'm struggling a whole lot. Normally I would be thrilled to be a mommy with a man I've fallen in love with even more in the past few months. But now, I'm seriously contemplating terminating my pregnancy and cutting him off fully from my life.

If I choose to abort, do I have to tell him? He doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I just did the test two days ago.