Has my pregnancy cost me my friendship?

K 🧸

So since I announced my pregnancy my best friends seem to have cut me off.

Before my pregnancy we’d see each other at least once a week. Whether it was going out for a coffee and cake, a night in with a bottle of wine (so maybe I can’t drink wine doesn’t mean I can’t have something non alcoholic, right?) or lunch. We have a WhatsApp group message which seems to have gone very quiet since unless I message first.

On the one or two occasions I’ve seen them since I announced my pregnancy in the summer there’s comments like “when we went...” or “I was telling Lilly (fake name) the other day....” etc.

One day this week I was driving home from work and saw one of them walking in the rain on their way home from their job and i stopped and offered a lift home - she accepted. And her parting words were “we’ll meet up soon.” - today there’s a snapchat sent of them together and no invite for me ... again!

To make things slightly worse they send me snapchats of their days out without each other in it so it looks like they aren’t together but it’s obvious.

Has my pregnancy cost me my friendship? Has this happened to anyone else? What shall I do?!