We lost out baby

My husband and I got married in July and have been trying ever since to have another baby. We finally got pregnant and we were other the moon to welcome baby #4 into our family, I was even due on my husband's birthday. Friday morning I woke up with a substantial amount of bleeding and I knew right away we had lost our baby. We ended up in the er friday night because I was in so much pain. We came home and we are trying to accept what is. Today it all hit me. Like the postpartum blues i cried all day long. This is my 4th miscarriage. The 4th child i have lost. I am unbelievably grateful for the babies I can hold every day but this grief has ke frozen solid. And to make it worse one of my family members stopped by earlier to check on me. She is the first one to even reach out since friday before I went to the hospital. When she got here she said geeze, why is everyone in here so angry? Because we lost a child was my response. I understand that this is not something you can understand if you have never experienced it but try, just try and not put a time frame on my grief. Try not to tell us we shouldn't be angry or sad or mad because you dont understand what this feels like. Try and be supportive of us wanting to expand our family, even if you dont agree. Just try because if you are struggling this much to try for us, imagine how hard we are trying to just get up