Beyond livid

My 3 year old is potty training and is in preschool where they don’t always take her potty and I’ll pick her up after class and she’ll be in a wet pull up. Well about a month ago I noticed she was pink around her vagina. I took her to see her pediatrician concerned she might have a yeast infection, UTI or something else. He ped takes one look at her and says it’s just irritation and to put diaper rash cream on her. Then tells me little kids can’t get UTIs or yeast infections. Well fast forward about a month the redness is gone but starting today my daughter flinches and says “ow” every time she pees. I have chronic UTIs and have been hospitalized for kidney infections. I can spot one a mile away. I am so livid. I feel like if this dumbass doctor would have done her freaking job the first time my kid wouldn’t be having issues. So off to urgent care we go just so I can have her seen by someone who isn’t her pediatrician and starting tomorrow I’ll be finding her a new pediatrician. Who ever heard that toddlers can’t get UTIs 😡😡😡