New era of sex

Ive been having sex for about 3 years now and ive always just put up a front. I exxagerated moans and forced organsms to make sex feel more pleasurable for the other and then something changed. I met someone new and he let me be myself and after having sex with him for 3 months i opened up and told him that i did that and he wasnt mad or upset with me, he listened. Told me that i just need to let loose and be myself and just try to relax so i had real sex for the first time. I had my first real organsm for the first time. (Side note he makes me squirt which is the most amazing feeling ive ever expierneced and you must try it) My first real orgasm with him was just him fingering me and it felt so nice and relaxing just to make the noises my body naturally made. I felt pure and strong and i felt loved. And cuming just came out so easily. And then the first real sex without my front, was enlightening. I used to force organsms but in reality its really hard to cum durring sex. Dicks just block it. But anyways i have expiernced sex the way i should have, not the way i have been. I used to feel like an object, or just something sexual to make the guy feel better, but this guy makes it different. I have never opened up to anyone like this and im so grateful i did ❤