Can you imagine

Chatee

Growing up with your mom with 3 other siblings then you and you're younger sister live with your grandma for a year down south with hardly any communication with your dad, other siblings or stepdad? Then to come back home up north to a toxic ass drug addicted mother. Then to get taken away again with your younger sister after her dad dies. Then your dad don't come to save you so you spend a year with your aunt and cousins till she become clean. To be mistreated, lied to, manipulated, and felt unworthy. To finally become an adult to stay with your mother until your 28 and still the same non sense. But this time your grown and taken all her bad habits because she's the one who barely raised you. Showed you no real love, but constantly wanting their approval their love. Then one day a guy appears to show up, to truly love you flawed and all? Well to your knowledge, from their words. He shows you the closeness and loving feeling a family should have even with their flaws. Someone to open your eyes to want to better yourself because your deeply flawed from your past. I took the initiative to work on myself, I saw the ugly in me with all my good. I did the work, I tried to communicate how things made me feel even if it was small, realizing I'm still a hurt child inside trying to grow up. Yeah it's only been 3 years since I started my journey and it's going to be a bumpy ride but I'm trying. Don't judge me. Everyone isn't born perfect or have perfect relationships. Mines is a work in progress just like me. Just like him. We all have stories and journeys that we're on.