ADVICE PLEASE

I will start off my apologising as this will be quite long but for those who stay to fully read this and ones who also give me advice for this, thank you so much.

So, I had previously been getting some dodgy messages coming up on my phone and they were also having replies to them and to make things even worse, I WASN’T REPLYING TO THEM. This started off as a HUGE red flag to me. To cut a long story short, because my Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts are all linked, this means that they are so much easier to hack (stupidly, I kept them this way so it was easier for me as I’m only 14).

I left the text messages, never screenshotted them but I noticed how the conversations kept being deleted so clearly the person that was doing it was trying to hide something from me. I managed to see enough of the text messages to notice that my Snapchat was given out, my Instagram username and my Facebook username (which luckily, none of the MEN used, however, even if they did, I would have no control over it as the person was pretending to be me). On my snapchat, I used to talk photos of myself and have them in my eyes only on snapchat, I used to do this to boost my self esteem as these photos were only taken when I felt good about myself and as I’m 14, these suggestive photos and nudes were NEVER shared.

Turns out, I was wrong, these photos were sent to three main guys and to make things even worse, a selfie was sent to them and the person that hacked me said that my age was 18, instead of 14 (or 13 at the time). My hacker told the people the my nearest city and not where I lived (LUCKILY) but still, I’m shit scared of being pulled up by people that I have an idea of what they look like due to photos they sent of themselves which I got a short glimpse of. I have a boyfriend and I have told him about this but I’m still scared. Two of the men live in America, whereas one of them lives in Scotland and I found these out due to my own digging. What are the chances that I will be found by these men because I’m thinking to myself that there is probably and very, VERY slim chance. Can I have some help or advice asap please?