Sibling Rivalry part 6

Debbie

Ella

We sat up on my bed looking blankly at each other.

"wow that response was a bit dramatic."

"yeah." ollie said frowning at the door.

"maybe I should go talk to him." I said retrieving my top from the floor and pulling it over my head.

"no." ollie said getting up "ill go talk to him."

"you thought he'd rather talk to you."

"I... Just think." he stammered,

"do you know something I don't?"

"no no." he said quickly.

"rock paper scissors?" we played I lost.

"I'll go talk to him." ollie said pulling on his shirt and leaning over giving me a sweet lingering kiss. He smiled at me quickly and looked strangely relieved as he left the room.

Seb

I sat on the garden wall smoking as I glared at the garden, trying to erase that image on my sister and ollie from my mind. The worst thing was I knew it was my fault I had honestly brought this upon myself trying to force myself to accept the world for the way it was not the way I wanted it to be. I heard approaching steps that made me grit my teeth.

"hey miss pmt. Thought you quit that shit? "

"what do you want ollie?"

"just want to check what's up?" he sat down on the wall next to me.

"well I have a spot on my nose, a itchy left ball and I just saw my twin sister topless making out with my best mate."

"scratch away mate." I gave him a flat look.

"why are you here and not her?"

"Rock paper scissors."

"really or are you just worried what I'd say to her?"

"look seb mate I get it it was a shock. But mate you set us up what did you expect. You know I'm not messing about I'm fucking crazy about her I always have been."

"I know." I said refusing to look at him.

"I don't get it ok. I get it you don't want to see us making out. Sorry our bad but it's new we'll get used to it."

"I got you two together because I know how you feel about her and I... It wasn't my best idea."

"If we don't make out in front of you I don't see how anything is different."

"there is the problem. I don't think I can accept this."

"look seb your like my brother I'd do anything for you but I can't change this it's been like a day just get used to it."

"or you could end it." ollie laughed,

"you have got to be joking."

"so you'd do anything that doesn't interfere with you getting laid."

" I think that's the bro code arrangement." I gave a flat stare that killed his attempt at humour.

"you can't make me do that for no fucking reason."

"you know the fucking reason your not an idiot."

"seb you can't bring that up it was a long time ago. We agreed."

"yeah I think I've changed my mind."

"seb you can't Ella would be..."

"pissed yeah probably."

"you are not fucking telling her anything." I smiled.

"are you that desperate to protect your secret."

"not my secret yours you ready to spill?" bullseye he knew I was a fucking coward and knew I did not want ANYONE to find out,not yet."anyway you said..."

"I know I meant that its just wierd."

"look seb I don't want to argue over the past it's not relevant. That happened we moved on and agreed and I'm with Ella. Just give yourself some time to get used to it."

"great. And if I don't."

"lie" he said calmly, "your good at it."

"lucky for you." I whispered.

"your not going to tell Ella fuck all." he said and there was no playful shy geek in his voice right now I don't know who this guy he was channeling now.

"can we trade for it. I'll keep quiet I promise." ollie sighed,

"no seb because I know your terms and I want do that to her just don't say a word."

Thanks for reading hope your enjoying. Please keep up voting and commenting any suggestions ❤️❤️❤️