Ms.HereForU

Ms.HereForU

If you ever need to talk to someone, about anything, I'm here. I have a crazy big heart and I know what it's like to hurt. Feeling alone in the world is the worst. So, I'm here for you, DM me on Insta @ms.here_for_u and I will respond as soon as I see it. Unfortunately I do work part time as well as go to school so I'm not a 24/7 kinda "service" but I care and I prioritize the mental health of all people.

Because sometimes you just need someone to be there for you. I won't reach out as I feel that's an invasion of privacy however if you reach out to me @ms.here_for_u on insta I will listen to whatever you have to say. This "service" is 100% anonymous, meaning I will not look at your profile or share your information. I'm not a professional "service" meaning I won't report your possible bad situation, as I personally feel it breaks trust to go behind ones back like that, in the end everything is your decision. With that said I will encourage you to get help and seek better support, this is just so you know that someone supports you.

Feel free to share my user, @ms.here_for_u, with friends and family if you feel they may need my support.

I'll be your virtual, anonymous shoulder to cry on ♥️

EDIT: I guess a little background would be good, huh? Well, I'm a kind hearted person that simply doesn't know what to stop. I have recently learned to stand up for myself and this led to me speaking up about my horrible living situation. I was abused mentally and emotionally for roughly 12 years. The years of what my therapists have called "trauma" has resulted in depression (on meds), anorexia (although I have since grown past that form of self-hate and for me even form of self-punishment..), I've gone through three therapists due to my awkward situation (now on number four). It takes effort to move forward in life. It takes strength to keep going. And because I've been through things myself (far more then what's shared above) I can relate to almost any situation with the love and understanding you deserve. Although I've had four therapists, I suffered from depression alone for about 10 years. My mother would literally say "it's not real" and "get over yourself" so I truly understand what it feels like to be alone. And that's the whole point of this, I don't want anyone to feel alone ever again. That's why I'm Here For U ♥️