Don't ignore your symptoms ladies!!!

Zoraya 👨‍✈️👰👼👼👼🤰👶🤰👶👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Long story short, I've been dizzy for the last 10 days, it will come with a headache but after eating or drinking and laying down it (as my ob recommended) it will go away. Well yesterday it will not go away. My ob told me to keep couple hours before going to the ER, well I knew something was wrong so I went to the ER, in there I had an episode of a horrible headache, blurry vision, vomiting, and I couldn't hear the nurses. I felt like my head was going to explode and I was going to die. They rushed me to a CT scan (they said radiation risk was low for my baby, and they needed to rule out a stroke!!) I'm 34, almost 35 but I freaked out because there is history of stroke and blood clots in my family. Good thing, no stroke but I have 2 brain aneurysms and they transferred me to Inova Fairfax hospital, one of the best in the nation. I live in Va, and now I'm waiting to possibly get surgery on Thanksgiving day. I'm sharing because I feel like sometimes we listen to our OB more than we listen to ourselves and our own bodies. Please take care of yourselves and wish me good luck, I will have more to be thankful tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!!