Help me 🙄

My fiance and I have been together goin on 5 years. We have a 2 year old together.

I'm the only one working right now because he got laid off and hasn't found another job.

Anyway. He has insomnia and hasn't been sleeping lately. Tuesday night he didnt sleep at all and was home with my son Wednesday while I was working and fell asleep in the middle of the day. My son was left in a dirty diaper for hours and all he had to say about it was "sorry I was tired I have insomnia" we didnt talk the rest of the night after I was pissed when I got home. Then this morning (thanksgiving) i wake up with my kiddo and its 10am so I let him sleep a bit thinking maybe he didnt sleep good last night (after all I went to bed at 1am I was exhausted from work) we arent doing anything today my moms doing her Thanksgiving on Saturday so my stepbrother can be there.

I woke him up at NOON and he bitched and has been bitching the whole time. "I'm tired, why do I need to get up,let me sleep, i have insomnia"

I said "if you sleep all day AGAIN you wont sleep tonight" all he said was "I'm exhausted and i fell asleep at 2pm yesterday i only slept 4 hours" hes been a complete douche bag all morning and hes been up for an hour and a half. I understand needing sleep. But sleeping ALL DAY is alittle ridiculous. If I domt wake him up like his mom he will sleep literally from 6am-6am the next day.

Am i in the wrong here for not wanting him to sleep all damn day?! I've tried to offer getting him meds for helping it and he says they dont work. WHAT DO I DO?!