Who is responsible?

Ha

I'm watching a show called "the Accident". A group of teens breaks into a warehouse or factory doing rebellious teen things(they jumped a huge fence and barbed wire so it was clear they shouldn't have went in). There was an explosion that injured the kids. They were still alive. Then the building collapsed and killed all except 1 of the kids(the survivor was saved by a man walking by when the explosion happened) the parents of the kids are trying to say the company who the holding belonged to is responsible for the dead kids because they used "cheap" building materials(is not proven)that caused the collapse and unsafe storage of materials that were "improperly stored" . I dont think the company is responsible for the deaths because the kids shouldn't have even been there. They knew better. I agree its tragic and the families need to heal but it wouldn't have happened if the kids weren't there to "cause trouble" as the survivor said.

I've seen other REAL LIFE cases where people are doing shitty things and blame the company for something extra going wrong.

What do you think?