Strict parents 😕

Andrea

So my sophomore year of high school I started talking to this junior, eventually we caught feelings and started dating. Well I’m a junior now and he’s a senior. During the summer of going into junior year I told my parents that I wanted to hang out with him and see if he can come over my dad was understanding and said sure BUT my mom wasn’t having it. So I didn’t talk about it anymore. She told me that wait intell my sweet 16 passed by and she’ll see. Well it’s December now and I’m scared to tell my parents. I feel like they wouldn’t support my relationship. During my sweet 16 my boyfriend talked to my dad and told him he had feelings for me and other stuff. My dad responded in it’s not the right time and that he doesn’t want to let me go yet. I want to be able to have him over and not stress about when I can see him and I don’t want to sneak around and hide things but my mom sort of makes things hard to talk about because everything I say, she disagrees. My brother had a gf during senior year . I guess I’m just scared can someone please give me advise 😩