I’M NOT NOBODY’S SUGARMAMA 🧸

diamond 🇭🇹🇧🇷

long story short: basically I do everything for my boyfriend and I’m always the one bringing in the money but sometimes I regret doing everything for him (for my own reasons) and I also kind of hate that I’m the one always bring in money even though I’m just that type of gal who LOVES working , likes money and enjoys nice things. today I got me an upgrade on an iphone and my boyfriend was “ in his feelings “ feeling some type of way so he just said he was gone pay his phone bill that he never pays for I always do and I looked at him because I honestly didn’t want to spend my money on his phone 😌 I wasn’t being stingy or petty but he could have used my hotspot 😂 anyway do I really feel obligated to always buying him things when he can really get a job and spend his own money ? I really wouldn’t have minded or would have been “ tripping “ so hard if he didn’t get so nasty and hostile and be ugly towards me when he gets mad because ALL my relationships I did have I was always making money and spoiling my boyfriends but him...🥴 I’m not gone put his business up all out here but the way his life set up I don’t think I want parts in anymore. I really don’t trust him anyway but the thought I’m always do thungs for him , spending money on him and buying stuff for him is sad. ADVICE ? (no rude comments , thanks and please 🦋)