Engagement (...again lmao)

KyJ

SOMEONE TELL MY BOYFRIEND THAT ITS TIME TO PROPOSE.... the ring can be fake, as long as it’s the style I like, it can be 5$, I’ve even looked on amazon for freaking rings just to see what they cost on there and low and behold the very simple ring I want is freaking on there.

I mean obviously.... any ring he gives me I would bawl my eyes out like a baby and fall head over heals for it...

It can be fake, it can be cheap.. I’m not in love with him for money or materialistic reasons...

But going on 3 years of living together raising two dogs, selling a house, and then buying a house MEANT TO FILL WITH KIDS...

Planning when we’re going to try for kids (which is the last semester before I graduate... story will be here down below... read or don’t read🤷🏼‍♀️)

I’m freaking ready, and I want to be at the next step in our relationship where he commits to me. We talk about getting married and when we talk about the future he always has me in it, he makes plans for us, we already have our honeymoon location decided.....

I mean what in the fart is this man waiting for!!!!!?

I went and designed a ring just for fun on this website and it has a “send an email to drop a hint” button and so many times I’ve almost done it but at the end of the day I want this man to propose to me because he is ready to commit .. not because I pushed for him to... but dear lord I’m dyin over here as ALL of my friends are either engaged, married, or have a kid, or their pregnant...

Our baby makin story:

So I’m in the dental hygiene program right now and I chose to give up on my “dream job” of being a police officer to become a dental hygienist (and possibly go on to become an orthodontist) so that I can return home safe and unharmed to be there for my family. I graduated highschool at 16, started community college to become a dental hygienist and then I changed my major to become a police officer. I’m a security officer at a hospital now, and while working here I decided that the world is so dangerous and we have wounded cops here sometimes and it’s so scary. My mother died when I was 13 and not having my mother here is heartbreaking and I never want to have my kids go through that by my choices I decide to make for my career... not to mention the dental industry makes way more than criminal justice.

But anyhoo I’m getting this degree for my KIDS.. to give them a life I never had and be able to afford nice things or even just the necessities.

We decided that we would start actively TRYING my last semester before I graduate so that by the time I graduate and walk across the stage that I can hopefully have a baby bump, and that’s how I want to announce to my friends and family that we’re expecting. I want to put an ultrasound or something cute on my cap to announce it. We agreed and he said that it was a perfect idea and he even brings it up at random times and says “I bet you can’t wait to get your cap and gown😉”

So yeah.. I’m just here to ramble on and talk about how I want a ring, I want my babies, and I want my degree😂😂

The ring I created is not the EXACT size I want because there’s no way I’m walk-in around with that expensive of a ring on my finger. No way josé!!! It’s just to get a pic of the band and style of ring I soooooo much want

😂