Help! Recently I had protected sex with my boyfriend and yesterday experienced a burning sensation when I went to pee. I had urges to urinate and everytime I did, there was only a little amount. From my symptoms, I think I have a urinary tract infection. I want to see the doctor but my father is a pharmacist so I'm afraid that he may find out that I'm sexually active. I'm 16, it isn't a good outlook. What do I do?