Ow ow ow TMI


I'm not sure what to do. I have this boil/cyst thing between my legs (kind of in no man's land). I thought it would go away on its own, but it's gotten so big and painful that I'm walking funny and it hurts to sit. I have an OB appointment Monday and I can probably hold out until then, but is the OB just going to tell me to go to another doctor anyway? I think I need it lanced and I'm just not sure where or how to do that ... Or if I can even do that while pregnant.

I guess my really question is should I reach out to my OB, my PCP, or just go to urgent care?