What to do... (Ch.2)

Rebecca walks over to me & starts to place small kisses on my cheek, then glides her lips to my neck and down my back. I got all kind of chills and tingles running through my body. “I don’t want to ruin our friendship or our marriages.” She smiles, “I’ve already talked to David and he’s ok with this.” “When?” I asked “Last month.” I’m really thinking now. This girl had been planning to get with me for a while. “Ok, we’ll let me call John & see how far he is.” I start to walk over & get my phone when I herd the door knob twist. It was John. “Hey babe, how was your flight?” “It was tiring, I’m ready to crash.” I smile and give him a hug and kiss. “Do you need me to get you anything?” I ask. “Naw baby, enjoy your time with your friend.” All I could think of was how much he didn’t know she wanted to enjoy me and how I was just as guilty of the same. “Ok, well we’ll be downstairs.” Rebecca is as quiet as a church mouse sitting over there grinning. “This is not funny” I say with a bit of attitude. “Come on thickems, let’s go downstairs.” I kind of give her the side eye with a smirk. “I’m coming” she gone say “naw, not yet.” We get downstairs and I’m feeling all kinds of fucked up. I don’t want to sleep with Rebecca behind John’s back but at the moment my pussy is throbbing and the opportunity has presented itself so no turning back. Becca starts playing with my pussy, making it wetter than Niagara Falls and hotter than hot lava. She got me moaning and bitting my bottom lip. I start sucking her titties and slip my hand up her skirt where I can feel she has no panties on! “You ever thought you’d be fucking your best friend?” Now moaning with intensity I say “no, but this shit is feeling so good.” “Let me eat that pussy” she’s giving me this intense “I’ve been waiting for this shit” look. She slides my thong down one side and goes to work! Her tongue 👅 was so good that I think this heifer been fucking with chicks. I’m moaning Becca real soft and it must be turning her on because she licking my pussy like it ain’t no tomorrow. She’s looking at me with a devilish smile and I’m lost for words. She comes up for air and then I push her back and say “it’s my turn.” I start to kiss her inner thighs and I’m loving her natural sent. Then I lick open her soft supple pussy lips and suck her clit. I got her moaning. My tongue finds it’s way inside her hot moist pussy and I slide it in & out. Licking around her clit while finger fucking her she grabs my hair with excitement. We turn into 69 and made each other cum all night long by the fireplace. (To be continued)