I was 40 weeks and 2 days, I woke up at 12 pm i was hungry and made tea and bread, after eating I fe...

Jingo
I was 40 weeks and 2 days, I woke up at 12 pm i was hungry and made tea and bread, after eating I felt some cramps in my lower back but I did not take it serious around one I took a bath but there was no signs of labor only the small contractions coming and go, at 3 pm they continued but I could not take it serious I called my husband to come and we see what to do, when he arrived he found me playing soccer with my 6 year old boy and he asked me I thought your sick look what you’re doing am going back to work I told him I feel the pains but I don’t want my kids to know though they are not too much at 4 pm we prayed after we left to hospital in my way going my water broke and contractions became serious he drove so fast and we arrived at 6:50, they took me inside and checked me I had the sister is saying fully diluted and took me straight to labor ward, the doctor said the baby is coming please push I pushed one long push and the baby was out she cried I was like am I dreaming or I could not believe it how everything happened so fast.
Thanks to God I called my husband he was out side I told him I had a baby girl he was like no are you serious? It was just a miracle for my baby Sherin