Gender disappointment and ttc

My husband and I have 4 children, our oldest is a girl and then we have 3 boys. We plan on ttc at the end of the year for our final baby but I already have a bit of anxiety over the gender, I’d love a little girl, but I’d also be happy with a boy too, I’d be abit sad but I’d love another healthy bub , HOWEVER! My husband has been very vocal about not wanting another boy and only wants a girl, he says the thought of another boy makes him not want to try at all, he loves our sons, but he says we’ve got 3!, AND all my children are desperate for a little sister! My daughter being the oldest has been desperate for a sister since being pregnant with #2! With our last child she cried and cried because he was a boy. My son s really want a sister, I hear them all talking and asking me constantly for a baby sister (we haven’t told them about our plans, I always say no more!)

I feel so much pressure from everyone, I feel like I’m letting them all down if it’s a boy! Did anyone else’s partners experience gender disappointment, how do I deal with this if it turns out to be a boy?

*i know it’s a way off but I’m a worrier!